The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

procrastination

so today i have been perfecting the art of procrastination. I have a lot of final touches to do for tomorrow. tomorrow i will be done with all my work for the quarter. tomorrow i am finished with my undergraduate studies. one would think i could just buckle down this one last time and finish strong... but NO, i have wasted time on the facebook, watching tv, checking my email, looking at pictures, talking on IM, doing everything possible to distract me from my finishing touches on the project that i have to present tomorrow. awesome... i have no clue what to present. ugh. oh well. in 14 hours this shoudl all be over. rock on.

tonight was the pizza party for the last day of English for All class. we had pizza then went to skippers. the teachers and students. fun times. i really am going to miss this class.

random thing of the day. i was checking my cell phone and saw i had a missed call from a random number.. so i just called the number thinking it was a friend and they just didnt leave the message. so someone answers and i ask them if they called me. it was some lady asking me if i knew terry, and asking me who i was. i just said my name is jen and i dont know anyone named terry, you must have the wrong number, im sorry. hang up. then 10 min later, i am trying to print something at mccracken and i get a call again. its this same lady. apparently my num,ber is in her husbands cell phone under someones name and she is just calling to check and see who i am. so now she thinks i am having an affair with her husband. i am in the computer lab mind you and there are all these people sitting around me, and yes i am that random, :you shuldnt talk about this in public) person. i am trying to say that she doesnt have to worry, i am not having an affair with your husband-but descretely so all these ppl in the computer lab dont hear me, but then i come off weird on the phone. ugh what a situation.

life is sad sometimes. it breaks my heart to know that people do this stuff all the time. marriages are wrecked all the time becuase one person cant control themselves. people are sttinkin selfish. so i am so sad to hear that this lady suspects her husband is having an affair. i hate that people cheat on one another. trust is a big thing. i honestly dont think i could trust someone again if they ever did something like that to me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home