The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

trying to be productive

so it is 1 am and i am about ready to go to bed. I got some stuff done this evening. i accomplished goignt o latin dance night at casa. thats good stuff. nothing like dancing ont he stage horribly with juan, having french ben-my student- buy me a drink and latin dance with me. random night. but lots of friends were there. i lvoe that. hmm then i came back to the room and got in work mode and revised many a lesson plan and papers that are due next week for linguistics class. i am about halfway done... that means i have another fun evening tomorrow night., whoohooo. yesterday i found out that i am in a japanese newspaper. one of the chubu students from japan wrote an article fro a newspaper in japan and sent a pic with her and i together. so i am now in the newspaper in japan.. i cant even make it in a newspaper in the US not that i would want to be in the post. for such a great journalism school OU has, the newspapers here are dumb. yes dumb. i know this will get a reaction from my one reader but i miss the good old days when tim boggs wrote inthe opinion column.
speaking of opinions.... or not.. my 3rd floor gordy drinking fountain is.... gasp...gone. i am upset. adn thirsty. its 1 am and there are like 223234 people outside yelling. awesome. apparently one of them has a birthday now. happy birthday.

happy birthday to michelle marinaro. shes old now.
tomorrow is arounf the world in gordy hall. one of my perosnal faves. come 5 or 530 til 7 or 730. come at 6 and youll be safe.

talya is having a letter writing party sunday. come to that. its at her place. write letters to important people and tell them what you think about issues in our world. rock on talya. i think she is rubbing off on me. i hate knowing everyhting i own comes from a sweatshop probbalty. i know my underwear is made in bangledesh. awesome.

ok i am procrastinating. i need to go to bed so i can do homework tomorrow .

1 Comments:

At May 18, 2005 6:02 PM, Blogger Sweet T said...

I hope you write in this when you go to France... cause I think you are real cute.

Tim Boggs- your article, I am sure was well written, but I must say, I probably didn't agree with you many of a times... but that is ok... you know why... because you are my brother and that is the closest tie...not opinions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home