The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, May 13, 2005

So I hopped on the blogspot bandwagon

So today I thought that I would start a blogspot because I am leaving soon and I think this is a pretty practical way for people to keep up to day with the occurrences of my life. so yea... You'll learn i am a terrible typer and i will probbaly spell things wrogn and with many typos.. thats me. so i am leaving for spring fling in a few hours. should be a good weekend. the last one. only 11 days more of class for me and like 30 days till graduation. wow. last night i went to latin dancing with the kids in my dorm. despite my preconceived notions of latin dancing night, i had a blast. yes i am a horrible dancer. but hey hey hey I was a dancing fool last night. Its a good thing my salvation isnt based on my latin dancing skills-or any dancing skills for that matter. yeah for Travis being a good dancer and making me look like I kind of knew what i was doing. Yeah for charles being a horrible dancer and making me look good. hhaha kidding charles...

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2005 3:19 PM, Blogger Sweet T said...

This is the same template I had when I began... HI JEN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home