The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, May 16, 2005

10 days of class to go

So today was a good day. I helped set up some flags on college green today and then take them back down again. work was good. class was good. english for all was good. one of my students and his wife were talkign about my trip to japan and asked me if i would be interested in possibly helping teach english in their daughters class or something and get paid to do it. wow. so thats cool i need to work on some details. i went aqua jogging today for a half hour. i like it kinda. the hardeszt part of it is actually getting to the pool. my mom is in swaziland right now building houses for orphans. she is on a missions trip. how rockin is that? i think my mom is pretty cool. well i am goign to attempt to do homework or somethign productive now. i might as well start since its almost 10. i need to get my homework done so i can have a fun weekend! welp i am outta here. peace out man

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2005 3:22 PM, Blogger Sweet T said...

Money...Money...Money. That's great that you were offered pay for your "vacation" to Japan... don't get over-worked there Jen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home