The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Fun Weekend

So I am sitting at a group meeting while one of the group members is typing our test. This weekend was really good at retreat. It was fun to really get to hang out with laura and michelle. Yeah for awesome talks, good praise and worship, playing basketball with the boys (and them being nice to me even though I cant make a shot if my life depended on it.) 3 mile runs after midnight, hiking, smelling bad, and being sore and tired. The seniors talked around the fire.. when I got up there.. the only things running through my head were to tell people to wear pink and orange and eat candy-but i ended up imparting my wisdom on making freinds and reaching out to those around the world.
I think allison mcbane rocks becuase she has a polaroid camera.
Lisa Tompson is a funny girl becuase i like her.

although this weekend was great... i have a ton of work to do today... i want to be finished with school. i am tired of doing homework.

sp for those of you who didnt know... i am moving to france in september to teach english in the Aix/marseille area. and august 1-22 I am taking a trip to Japan! I am goign to be a wworld traveler!

well thats all for now.
Also rachael heald is cool.
Hot Dawg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home