The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, May 19, 2005

around the world...

ok so its thursday and i am trying to revise and edit some stuff for my project due next week.. key word-trying- yesterday was a good day.. like usual. class was good.. not too boring. i only have one class a day. teaching was good.. kinda. i love my class and my coteachers. sorry talya for runnign out of there. you see everyone, aroudn the world in gordy hall might be my favorite thing at OU and it just so happened to fall the same night/time as teaching.. it was hard. i was impatient. i wont lie. but eventually talya dismissed me and i ran out of the classroom and wandered all around. it was great i love it. i like food from different places. i learned how to count to 5 in indonesian and i got a pen. i saw a bunch of friends and got my face painted. guess what colors?? thats right. orange and pink-perfectly complementing my orange and pink outfit. then travis came over to put some music on my computer and we ended up hanging out for a real long tiem and i didnt get any homework done last night. oh well. i think travis is cool enough to miss homework for. (most people are probably cooler than my homework)

so this weekend will probably be fun as it is the intl street fair and tim is also coming down.

i guess i will try to do some homework. oh good news.. i actually bought my ticket yesterday for japan. it was on hold. but i jiust went ahead and did it. for those of you wanting to go to japan from the US... you should go to the iace website. there are some good deals.

ok peace out

23 days till graduation...7 days of class left. awesome!

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2005 12:09 PM, Blogger Sweet T said...

did you know my link doesn't work? Oh NO! Nobody will be able to read the crap that I pretend matters... oh dear what shall we do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home