The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I love NYC

Ok, so i so want to move to NYC. I loved it there. there are so many people from all over and i just think it is great. i like that it is easy to get around. i think i may move there after france. maybe for a year. i dont know. i liked it. i found a french church. i met lots of people who spoke french as well.

so friday night me and 31 japanese students rolled out of OU at 9pm. we slept most of the way.. or at least I did since one of my talents is sleeping anywhere. we arrived at the hotel at 830 am. it was an okay hotel, however i dont reccommend it. they werent too pleasent. they also charged us 10$ per person to carry our bags... although i dont recal them ever really taking our bags anywhere. those bums. they will hear from me tomorrow. then we went out to the UN. i thought it was pretty cool. really interesting. then we went to grand central station, radio city music hall, rockefeller center, times square, (this was all 32 of us together) then back to the hotel. then my group of 6 went to the statue of liberty, ground zero, china town and little italy. we ate in china town and then had dessert in little italy. yummmm... then we went back to the hotel.

sunday morning, we had a 4 hour bus tour of nyc in japanese. fun times. i just kept hearing Jen san.... i just pretended like i knew what the tour guide was saying . haha. then we got into smaller groups and my ggroup went to times square, empire state building, central park, and then dinner at night. it was great. then my room stayed up late chatting.

i loved going, and it was a great trip, but somewhat stressful at times, i was the only leader of the 31 students and i was so nervous that somethign bad would happen,,,, but nothing did. thats rockin. i slept the bus ride back and then stayed up till 4 am working on my project. i should be workign on it now. haha. lack of motivation...

well i am off... maybe to work on my project. thursday, i will be done with everythign. i am so happy!


ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home