The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

sore ribs

i ran today. i'm not going to lie, it wasn't my most comfortable run. i just have some muscle soreness. i think when i fell last weekend, i pushed my shoulder a little and the muscles got really tight. but after warming up and loosening up, i felt a little better. we'll see how i feel tomorrow. i have to skip my body pump class at the gym, but i may do the yoga and aerobics with a short run in between.

tonight there was a small car crash outside my apt. i am always the first to hear it (since our apt faces the street) so i ran out. i also chatted it up with the neighbors.

rach and i are starting a healthy living month. basically i am drinking more water, snacking less and adding ab workouts to my life. i did day 1 today, and i was HUNGRY the last half of my last class. i had to move around so the students wouldn't hear my stomach growling. i just need to change my eating times a little, so the first week will be rough i think.


ok i'm off to bed to finish this week strong..... its boys day tomorrow! but i alsoo get to meet up with my friend who works at my favorite restaurant who speaks french. we are meeting for dinner tomorrow. yeah!

good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home