The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, January 03, 2008

fun times with friends!










i went to my friends house yesterday, we went indoor fishing and the next day we went to a place called little world. its a place with many different sections, each a different country. you can look at traditional things from the country and then eat some food. it was a good time. i went with my friends sayuri and hideki.

then we went to the penis shrine. i didnt pray to it.

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2008 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Unfortunately, there are no pictures of you wearing only one glove...or of the penis shrine. What's that all about?

 
At January 06, 2008 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I did not know your blog...I guess I lost the link when I got a new computer. But now I know this website! Happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home