The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, January 21, 2008

kasugai station

yesterday, sunday, i was hurrying to the train station so i could make the train to meet my friend in the city on time. i was walking out of the bike parking garage (which is exactly about 1 minute sprinting from the train platform) when i heard the train bells ringing, warning of the incoming train. my train. so i took of as usual. i was running fast when all of a sudden my shoe flies off and i go sprawling out, falling flat on my face right in front of the station. my shoe is about 5 feet behind me. my wallet is about 4 feet in front of me. a girl (in shock of what she just witnessed) picked up my shoe and gave it to me. i said thank you, put it back on, grabbed my wallet and continued running. i made the train. when i got on the train, i looked down and saw the gloves i was wearing (rachaels new gloves she let me borrow) had holes in them. then my sock was torn up. but bigger than the hole in my sock and the gloves, was the giant hole in my pride.


but i made it on time to meet my friend

then we went shooping. i bought some cute stuff. maybe one day ill take some pics!


sunday turned out to be a nice day. i shopped, went to church, lunch at my favorite restaurant, hanging out with friends and eating dinner! a fun ride home with a crazy friend.

saturday i ran 4 hours with my friend. we had a great time! then i napped. then i met up with friends for dinner.

monday now is over. 4 more working days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home