The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, October 03, 2005

strike

tomorrow there will be a transportation strike: my first one: so here i am taking a break becaudse i have a dr appt tomorrow morning at 8:30 and i have to walk there: i stopped at an internet cafe to take a break: i am timing the trip so far ive been walking for 30 min and i still have about 40 min to go: what are ya gonna do?

anyways this mrning i had an orientation at my school and i met the italien and spanish assistants: they are really nice and i think we will have a good time:

today i called my mom from the pay phone and some guy asked me how long id be so i answered and when i was leqving; he told me i have a delicious accent: who says that??? made me laugh:

i am understanding better and better here: i like it when i know whats going on: tomorrow is the dr appt and wed is the welcome meeting which is at 9 and really far::: lets hope the strike ends so i cqn get to these plqces: if not; i guess i can eat all the chocolate i want:

ok well thats all for now: ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home