The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

last night in athens....for a long long time

today was such a productive day. i did a lot of stuff, laundry and packed. thats good. now i am sitting with my suitcases and typing this. i think one suitcase may be like 73 lbs. ugh its so hard to pack everything like this. i may have to go through some more stuff and take it out. im done trying for tonight.

for all of my friends reading this...if you are, i will miss you a lot. this is sad but happy also. i hope that i can see you all again. keep in touch.

well i dont have much else to say. thanks for my party last night.

adios

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2005 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just looked over your site and put it in my favorites.

I know you're really busy and just wanted you to know I miss you already - it's hard to believe you are gone! It's also exciting to see you living your life to the max and not settling for less. Be well.

Love,
Anita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home