The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

last weekend in athens.

Et moi à mon tour, je dirai merci au Seigneur.

Le respect du Seigneur est le commencement de la sagesse

I read these in my french bible and really liked them.

this was my Last weekend in Athens. Sad sad sad. I went to the donkey Friday night and I saw some people play music. Good times. Saw my dear friend Allison and her birthday was yesterday..(Saturday) so Saturday morning kanako and I woke up, I made some happy birthday pancakes for Allison who was coming over. The pancakes actually spelled happy birthday and they were red. Then the 3 of us went to the bead store and made some necklaces. It was really fun. Then kanako and I went to see my new hairstylist for my appointment. I was a few hours late so he came and picked us up. For those of you wondering just who cut my hair, it was none other than todd blackstone. Let me tell you-he did a fantastic job. We went home and I took out my noise stud. It was a sad day but I just couldn’t deal with it anymore. Later sat night kanako and I went to see some more people play music. They were good. My favorite kanako memory goes something like this:

Jake: you added one more wrinkle to your brain

Kanako: no, its one more noodle added.

(Conversation turns to how kanako is special because she has noodle brain)

Kanako: I’m special

Jake: short bus special?

Kanako: short pasta ….?

Ok so I kinda forget it all now.

Guess you had to be there.

This Sunday was my last Sunday at the Athens vineyard. Its sad. I really like my church and the people there, but it was a nice one to end on. My pastor and some other people in the church prayed for me and I got to talk to some new students who came to check out the church.

I cant believe I leave so soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home