The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, August 26, 2005

I love JAPAN

So i am back in the US for a few weeks. I got back on monday to florida to stay with my mom for a few days. Japan was wonderful. i loved every second of being there. i stayed with 15 different people and i had a great time. i went to the world expo 2 times and i saw castles i went to museums i shopped-window shopped i should say-i saw lots of japan. i also ate. and ate and ate and gained 5 lbs. who gains wait in japan? thats right- me hahaha. i ate so many strange things. well strange for americans, not for them. i ate octopus, raw fish galore and many other things. i fell in love with melon pan and konpeito. i had a great time seeing my friends, some of which i havent seen for like 2 years! i kareoked my butt off hahaha.

i was sad to return to the US- i wasnt ready to leave yet. but i want to go back next summer and i think i will for 3 months -Lord willing- but now i need to focus on the upcoming voyage. i leave florida tomorrow then i am off to chicago to get my visa. then france here i come. I am increasingly getting excited and checked out 5 books from the library abouit moving to france and ive read 3 of them in 1 day. i have also been super productive getting other things done that need to be done.

last night i saw Mr and Mrs Smith with my moms friend while my mom was at class. it was a cute movie, i liked it. then tonight i am hanging out with my mom and her friends before i head out tomorrow.

this week flew by.. and for the record i did not get jet lag to nor from japan. i love it. 13 hour difference and didnt really feel it. i think the trick is arriving at night and being able to go to bed -rather than getting somewhere in the morning and having to go through the whole day. thats just my idea.

well i dont even think anyone reads this so who cares what i write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home