The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, September 05, 2005

not getting things done

i am in the donkey using the free internet like i do best. i have a bunch of things than NEED to get done... have i done any of it.. not really. here is what i need to do today

1.laundry
2.organize my stuff and get rid of some of it
3.jump rope or run
4. pay bills
5. visit friends

so far i have done none of them but i have been emailing a girl from germany who will most likely be my roommate this year in france. rockin. we have been searching hard core for a place to live. shes going to marseille tomorrow and will check out some places. this relieves me and makes me happy.

allison is coming to visit me here soon. i am looking forward to it.. last night we played soccer and i scored a goal! horay! i really enjoy soccer now.

i leave in 15 days. wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home