The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

God is so good

I really never cease to be amazed at how God is awesome. He is always there. He is always near. Hes always ready to comfort us, teach us, and love us. He is there when we are lonely, when we are busy, when we are sleeping and when we are just hanging out. Its been really neat to see God work in my life-good ways and bad ways and in between ways.

I am so thankful for the people God has put in my life. And while its sad to leave them, I know that God will put more in my life (not replacing the others of course) God isnt goign to send me to france to chill by myself.

also i have a place to live, a roommate from austria, a ride from the airport and the money to go to france. i am just finalizing things and its amazing to see God provide for things and let things go smoothly.

i am nervous about moving to france. i am sad to leave people. to leave the ease of everyday life. to leave my job. to have to do everything in french. I have thoughtrs running through my head about not finding a church, or friends or hobbies, but then i have to remember... i am already so blessed to have this opportunity. I will make friends. i will find a church. God loves me and he is faithful.

so anyways i am at donkey, sweating cause its hot and my computer is hot, and i just hung out with rosemary, a girl who goes to my church. she just got married. i looked at her pics. they were good. shes happy. thats good.

i still have a bazillion things to do in the next few days, and it is somewhat overwhelming and i have a cold on top of it. but it'll get done. tonight my goals are:

1. put music on my computer
2. think of possible conversation lesson plans
3. highlight my hair
4. fix my dvd program on my computer
5. find cara diblasi to give her her suitcase and laptop bag.

well i am off to fix my dvd thing and work on lesson plans till 9pm when i have to meet kanako.
i love that girl. shes so cool. i wish we could be roommates for longer. she even giggles in her sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home