The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, September 16, 2005

Goodbye to you

today is aday goodbyes. i have already cried a lot today and havea night of crying ahead of me. I really am happy to go but i will really miss people here. for example, i will really miss the people at MGSS. it was really sad to leave the people that have been there and like famaily for the past 2.5 years. i know its time to move on...but i stinkin miss them already. if youre reading this and work at MGSS, I miss you.

then i went to get margaritas with dana and debbie t. thats trouble. casa one last time. now i am sitting at donkey using the internet..again waiting to go to my pparty. my bon voyage party. man its sad but good. good good good.

well i have accomplied so many things already off my list. today in the next hour i will attempt to accomplish these things:

1. figure out paypall stuff
2. fix my dvd thing on my comp. ( i know i was supposed to do that the other day)
3. figure out cheap ways to call me in france


this isnt toobad. tomorrow i will also get up bright and earlyto get stuff done. i will leave athens now sunday morning.

peace out. ive got things to do. je suis tres contente!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home