The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, September 23, 2005

I live in france?

wow i stinkin live here. its nice. my place is really nice: I live in the top of a house and the bottom part is the landlady. she is an italien lady who speaks in french/italian and really difficult to understand: i like her though: My boss is rea:lly nice. shz picked me up at the airport and had a bag of groceries for me. yesterday raquel, the girl i am traveling with, and i went to the port and we looked around then we bought bus passes and i got my cell phone to work; call me::: 06 65 08 75 14 yeah and today we are going grocery shopping: i like everything so far and i am extremly thankful to have raquel with me: i live near things but its quiet at night except for madame balletty, my landlady; haha.

ok i'll try to write more later: i'm working on getting internet at my house:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home