The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

new year's resolution

2011 will be a big year for us. quitting our jobs, moving across the world to set up again. find jobs, friends, a place to live. i can't believe that we will be leaving japan in about 4 more months.

But before that, I made a new years resolution to be more aware of what im eating. I took out candy, added more water, tea, fruits and vegetables. I am trying to get off the iron supplements completely. so far- everything is good. I even lost some weight without even trying. I think i had a lot of empty calories in candy! So here's hoping i can continue to make wise food choices- not for diet reasons, but for good health and nutrition.

my goal is to maintain my weight, decrease my body fat percentage and increase my muscle percentage. right now my body fat is 22.1 and muscle 22.9 i was surprised how high my body fat percentage was even with all the exercise i do! 2011 is to be more aware!

So off to work- full from a nice lunch of : tofu, miso soup, rice, natto, and spinach salad! yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home