The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday season!

Yesterday, a few of us went to thanksgiving dinner at a friends house. on saturday! I completely forgot on thursday that it was thanksgiving.....

but it was a great time to spend with friends. I really am thankful for so many things this year! 2010 will be a year that i will never forget!

today, Jenny, rach, gabe and felicia and i went to see hiro in his christmas carol play. It had a texas theme. Hiro played a homeless man and a man. He was really good! after the show, jenny and rach came over, along with another friend. we ate dinner and decorated the christmas tree! it makes me so happy to have the decorations up. It really feels like christmas now!

On another note, hiro and i became an aunt and uncle! My stepsister and her husband had a baby saturday morning! yay! I can't wait to meet him the next time we go back!

well im in need of a nice relaxing sunday night.... just gonna call the parents soon, then head to bed. 18 more working days, 24 more days till winter break! I CAN NOT WAIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home