The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

wake up!

Its been a long time since i last posted!!!!! AHHHHHH I have be meaning to update it, but life has been busy. But i think itll calm down a bit after my marathon this sunday.

Life has been good.

work: we had halloween parties a few weeks back. I was alice in wonderland. it was fun. the students seemed to enjoy it we played some fun games and the kids got lots of candy!

marathon; the marathon is this sunday! wow! that came up quickly! i know i will finish, i just hope i will do well. i ran a half marathon a few weeks ago and got a PR of 1:49 coming in 11 place out of 93. That made me happy. half marathons are long enough to be a challenge but short enough to be fun. but this sunday will be my 9th full marathon. wow!

yoga- i joined gold's gym here in japan and its been really great. there are lots of yoga and pilates classes. I've been doing yoga at least 2 times a week. its been really relaxing. my favorite part is the last 5 minutes when we just lie on our backs and relax. love it.

pushups- ive been doing push ups and crunches almost everyday. 5 or 6 times a week. getting stronger!

hiro and i are great. its a little hard with opposite schedules, but we do get to see each other in the mornings and a little at night. married life has been good and we are almost finished with all the final wedding thank yous and picture printing. its about time!

im about to head out for my 2nd to last run before the marathon. an easy 5 or 6 miles. then off to the grocery store. every day is a busy day. i fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow. (and on the nice warm train to work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home