The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

a long week

it was my first full week back after 1 short week and one week of vacation. its friday, and i am tired. but only 3 or 4 classes today and then the weekend!

its been an adjustment having a commute now. it takes me about 50 minutes each way. this is approximately 45 minutes longer each way than my commute before. but, i cant say it is bad. its been pretty relaxing in the mornings. i get up and run, shower, cook, clean, head to work. i have about 15 minutes till i have to leave for today.

its marathon season. the wonderful weather this morning made me happy to be a runner. it made me forget (almost) all those horrible hot summer runs. i ran 10 miles and have a marathon in the first half of november.


well i'd better get all my stuff together and head out! have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home