The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, February 03, 2008

monday monday

i had a great weekend. as usual. friday night i went out after work and met my friend (she works at my favorite restaurant and she speaks french) so we met up along with another one of her friends, went to a pub and ate and conversed in french and had a great time.

saturday. i got up. i met my friend who lives 2 stations away and we ran together. for 4 hours. it was ok, but i was so hungry. haha. then we finished and i got really cold. but i didnt bring a jacket becuase we met at her station and started running. so when i went to leave, i just missed the train and had to wait 7 minutes...freezing and hungry. then i got on the train for 4 glorious minutes of heat. got back to my station and ran to the bread store. bought the first items i saw and ran to the bike parking garage. i got my bike and just told myself "get home FAST" i got home. turned the heat on in the living room. started the shower water and started eating my bread while undressing for the shower. then i had to choose. the warm shower or the food. taking a big bite of bread, i jumped in the shower.

saturday night hung out with rach, we had a wild night of nothing and both fell asleep at 10pm. ex- ci-ting.

sunday went to church, lunch, then i went and bought socks and cleaning supplies... and people wonder why i dot write more often..... this is not exciting hahah. we came home, tried not to snack. watched the movie no reservations" such a cute movie. we had some discussions. i love discussion time with rachael.

today i got up and the the weather was GREAT! i skipped the gym, put on my running clothes and ran a great run. i ran my favorite 7 mile course- and found out i can do it in 60 minutes easily!!! (before i was always close to 65-70 min) but due to my training, the weather, and getting some good rest, it was encouraging to see my improvement as i had to take a few days off becuase of my ribs.

my ribs. still hurt, but not when i run. just have to tough it out.

now its monday. back to work. 13 days till my race in tokyo. coming up soon!

questions of the week:

what makes you confident?

can guys and girls be JUST friends? explain.


have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home