The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, February 01, 2007

when i grow up

what do i want to be when i grow up? i dont know. as a think about my future, i have no idea where my life will be going. its strange to have so any options that all sound good. fortunatly i dont have to decide anything for another year or so (as im in japan for at least 18 more months or so.) but its strange. i always wonder if my life will always just be this tour around the world or if ill eventually end up somewhere.

here are this weeks options.

1. move to france and try to work or go to school
2. move to new caledonia and try to work or go to school
3. go back to school to get my masters
4. join the peace corps
5. stay in japan longer
6. be an orphan parent in africa
7. teach english in spain or italy



I am excited to see the plans that God has for my life

5 Comments:

At February 01, 2007 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen you are incredible!!! ;)
When do you translate your texts in french? ;)

 
At February 01, 2007 6:01 PM, Blogger Siegfried Slayer said...

Teach English in France !

 
At February 02, 2007 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever you do is gonna be awesome and you will be so good at it!! i miss you jan. you make me smile a lot everytime i think of your crazy jollyness!!

 
At February 02, 2007 11:51 AM, Blogger Cara said...

Hi Jen! Yes, like Jordan said, you'll do well at any of those things or even something else not yet on the list! I selfishly of course think it would be great for you to come to France... After, that, I would opt for teaching English in Italy. Then work with orphans in Africa. Maybe the other way around. :) God'll show you what's next! Bon week-end, bisous

 
At February 04, 2007 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I think you should come teach school in Polk County (FL) and move in with your mommy! Why didn't I see that option on your list! LOL Love you sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home