The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

time travel

if i had a time travel machine, i would want to go to next saturday. i just watched the new greys anatomy, and WOW!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT! seriously, this week is going to drag on. ok so i know im pathetic.

in other news, i spent the whole day at my japanese grandparents house. we ate and talked all day. 11-9. they are awesome. i am learning lots of japanese and they told me to pick a place i want to go in japan and they will take me there soon. they are so cute and great.

its been a great week. i love japan. i like my gym friends, i like my other friends. i like japanese people. my students are alright. life is good. i cant complain!

my friend had a dream that she kicked a penguin. go ahead...you can laugh.

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 5:17 PM, Blogger Cara said...

Salut Jen! Comment se passe la semaine la-bas? Tu vas bien? Je pense à toi... à bientot. ciao ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home