The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, January 26, 2007

whew

wow what a fast week its been. ive just been doing the same old thang. going to the gym, working, eating and sleeping. but ive had my new bike to keep me moving quicker. its awesome. i love it. not too much planned for the weekend. tomorow morning, provided its not raining, im going to go for a nice long run at the crack of down. then at 11, my japanese grandpa is coming to pick me up so i can go hang out and eat with him and his wife. im excited. i like them a lot. they are so great. and ill get to practice japanese. then ill probably relax and do some stuff around the apt.

i have to clean my room....again.

ugh i need to go to bed so i can get up early....im procrastinating.

oh tomorrow morning i should have an episode of greys anatomy to watch. ...

ok well thats about all. hope you all had a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home