The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

and i will run 1000 miles...

its sunday night. back to the grind tomorrow. it was a fun weekend. i started it by sleeping in till 12 30 and then going for a 15 mile run saturday afternoon. then i showered and went to my japanese friends family's house. i met her brother at Ohio University then when i came here, he introduced me to his sister and then i went to their family's house and met their parents and middle brother. fun times were had by all. lots of mixed english and japanese. great times. then this morning i went to church, went to lunch and went to my pastors house and hung out. then i came home and watched greys anatomy. man it was good. what a perfect end to a great weekend.

february will be a busy month for me. i cant beleive its already february. i also dont understand why the 1st r is in february. who actually says feb Ru ary? i dont. we should take it out.

well im off to read my bible and study japanese. i hope you all had a good weekend!

3 Comments:

At February 04, 2007 6:23 PM, Blogger Cara said...

I agree with the 'r' in february. I think about it when i teach the months. It does nothing but confuse everybody! I'm with you in taking it out

 
At February 05, 2007 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, personally, think we should add another "r" just to shake it up a little. Febrruary. How's that?

 
At February 05, 2007 3:32 PM, Blogger Cara said...

Or Frebruary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home