The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

oops

so after cleaning and preparing for my mom toget here tonight, i called her wed night only to find out shes not coming till friday night my time. so it didnt help that the ride, and my time off was all today (thursday). thankfully now its all under control and ill be picking her up at the airport friday night.

today was our last day of halloween parties. it was a lot of fun. lots of work, but a nice change for all of us. im actually really tired now. i think i may be fighting germs. no idea.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no did I give you the sickness? I'm sorry!!

 
At November 03, 2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Cara said...

Hi Jen! I hope you're having a good time with your mom! and i hope you didn't get sick after all. I got your email and I'm excited you're coming! But i don't know how i can see you! Cuz I won't be in Lille and JT won't be in Toulon, that whole time. We'll talk though. Love you. bon week-end!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home