The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

in the mail

is it a good thing when you get your mail for the day and receive 3 wedding invitations? i feel old, but loved by my friends who send me invitations knowing that i cant come to the wedding. it makes me happy that people havent forgotten me.

backing up to sunday night, tomomi and i were just sitting around the apt and we decided at about 10 30 to go do karaoke. i was going through withdrawl since i didnt go friday night like usual. and since monday was a holiday (for most people-not for me, but i dont work till 2 anyways) we went. our usual 1st floor sketchy rooms were ful so we splurged for the 2nd floor rooms. and sang our little hearts out for 2 hours.

monday i slept in, then went to work, having a jealous moment since everyone (in a dramatic tone) was off work. but thankfully my boss is nice and let us go an hour early.

recenty every morning when i go to the gym, there are people doing construction or something on the sidewalk. there are at least 2-4 people standing with flags to tell me to walk around the construction. darn it, i really wanted to walk right in the middle of all the construction workers, but since you wont let me, i guess i'll walk around...it leads me to wonder, are there actually people who try to wak through the construction??? i smile, nod and say konichiwa anyways.

ive been eatng grape cornflakes for the past few weeks (they are really good) but when i went to get another box...they were gone. i guess ill have to wait till next september.

well i guess thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home