The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

cell phone decals...

my hot pink cell is even more awesome now thanks to the goldfish decals i got today.

this weekend i biked 26 miles

i ate dinner with my friend

i saw an OU friend who is working in japan who came to nagoya to visit.

i went to church

i ate purple soup in a bread bowl at my favorite restaurant. (i guess its an okinawan purple potato or something. i dont know.) my conversation with the waiter went as follows:

me-remember this is all in broken japanese- whats the soup today?

waiter- bla bla bla (i didnt understand)

me- is it delicious?

waiter- yes

me- ok, is it in a bread bowl (i made a bowl shape with my hands and said the word for bread)

waiter-yes

me- ok, ill take that please




i went and saw the lake house movie. cute but i dont remember keanu reeves being such a bad actor. haha. oh well, any love story with a happy ending is ok with me.

its rainy

i decided to run a half marathon in november

i tried to buy a bathing suit but stopped after being too large to fit in an XL.

i got a halloween costume- ill be a cat.... i know its kinda lame lol but functional-minus the fact the all the little kiddies will pull my tail.



i guess thats my past few days in a nutshell. fun times fun times.

2 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 11:09 AM, Blogger Cara said...

Hey hey! Thanks for keeping up your blog Jen. It's so fun to read what you're doing and I especially like the pictures! Hope everything is going well and that we can talk soon. Can you please get me your number again, so that I can maybe call you sometime? Or else come on skype sometimes and we'll talk there. JT liked your cigarette stories. :) Talk to you soon, bisou bisou

 
At October 12, 2006 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen,
my office mate said that soup was really nutritious and good for you :) thanks for responding to my email!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home