The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, February 16, 2009

feeling loved on a monday in february

today was monday. like usual, i didnt really to start the week just yet. i wanted another weekend day. but it just wasnt able to happen. so i went to the gym. ran. came home and ate. went to work.

i taught my first class. adult free talk. then 2 great kids classes. after my first kids class was over, i went into the hallway to get some stuff for the next class, when my boss and coworker shove a big box at me. saying, you got flowers. i looked at them and wondered who would have sent me flowers. at work. i dont even know my work address. sure enough, the flowers were from hiro. 12 beautiful pink roses. it made me feel really special. so nice!

i taught my last 2 classes with a smile on my face and as i was cleaning up after class, my adult french student came to the door. handing me a small bag with a note. in french. these are black beans that my mother made. i love black beans here. i felt so happy and loved just by that small gesture.

seriously, i am blessed with great people surrounding me.

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2009 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, jan... you deserve to have people treating you great!!!

 
At February 17, 2009 2:25 AM, Blogger too said...

お花よかったね。ヒロはとてもいいボーイフレンドだね。

 

Post a Comment

<< Home