The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

things that make me smile

yesterday i called the hair salon to make an appt. i didnt even have to say my name. takuya knows me. hahah well i may very well be the only foreigner that calls in. and its very obvious on the phone in my random japanese, that i am not a native speaker!

it makes me smile.

pictures of rainbows sent to me make me smile too.

candy makes me smile.

when my students make cute mistakes. for example. on a writing worksheet. What is your favorite number? (student answer) I like sex.

when i am finished running. that feeling of accomplishment.

when im too lazy to walk to rachael's room, so i call her instead.

speaking french

holding hiro's hand.

making new friends


ok im off to get my haircut and be productive for today!

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2009 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that my hair place in Kariya? Did you ever go there? Miss you, loveflat!!

 
At January 14, 2009 11:06 PM, Blogger Jen Eureka said...

no,, i go to the one thats like 2 minutes from my place. i never did go to the place in kariya. miss you too loveflat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home