The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, January 03, 2009

last day

its 6:30 saturday morning. i leave the house at 8 am tomorrow morning to start my long trip back.

it has been a great 3 weeks. i have really enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. ive enjoyed shopping. ive enjoyed relaxing. and now its time to go back.

last year, i didnt want to go back to japan. i wanted to move back here. this year, i am ready to go back. to see someone special. to get back in my routine. to stop living out of my suitcase.

so today will be a day of packing. picking up last minute things (and then attempting to put them in my already full suitcases) and enjoying my last day here.

so japan time, monday at 7:05pm i get back
ohio time, 5:05am

1 Comments:

At January 06, 2009 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home