The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, December 19, 2008

my second full day in ohio













I woke up, made my brother drive me to the pool. then he took me to my dr. appt. then we went to the mall for a bit. then the rest of the day was spent making perogies and kolacky cookies. so good. we used my aunt's and grandma's recipes. we made tons of perogies: potato/sour cream/chives, potato, cottage cheese, sauerkraut, potato/cheese. the kolacky cookies were cherry and apricot.

2 Comments:

At December 25, 2008 2:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

For your information, tandem is in fact a word, and there is no rule against adding suffix endings to create a new grammatical form of a word, even though it might not be in the dictionary. You never find past tenses, but they are still words. ;)

How are things going for you?

 
At January 06, 2009 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home