The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, December 15, 2008

watch out USA, I'm coming!

i am starting my travel in less than 12 hours. about 8 hours from now, i'll be taxi-ing to my station with my gigantic bag. then taking the train to another station to switch train lines to get on one to take me to the airport. from there, ill check in and begin my long journey almost halfway around the world.

i have a layover in tokyo for 1 hour. then a i have a 3 hour layover in detroit. then ill be arriving in columbus!

im excited!

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 7:39 PM, Blogger Daichen said...

wow, I take the exact same route whenever I go back to Florida. What a coincidence! Have a safe flight

 
At December 15, 2008 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! We need to catch up! Is there a number I can call you at while you're in the States?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home