The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

i made it!

wow. i made it. it was a long trip but its nice to be in the US. although i've only been to the airport and my dad's house so far. i dont think i have jet lag. i slept most of the flights.and its almost 11pm now. so tomorrow i hope to get up and go swim before my dentist appt. then my brother is coming at 1 and then the three of us will make perogies and other polish goodness!

my dad's house has tons of chirstmas decorations. ill have to take some pictures.

thursday my step sister and step brother in law are coming. friday i think we will go see the lights at the zoo. saturday we will see the transiberian orchestra and sunday we will have relatives coming over for christmas!

then next week, ill go to my mom's place in florida. im sure we will have a good time!

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2008 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i am glad you made it. and are jet lag free. lucky duck. happy festivities to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home