The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, February 07, 2009

whew, im tired

i've been go go go since friday. i went to yoga, came back and cleaned. then i went to work, worked till 8. went to the grocery store, came home, cleaned a bit, cooked dinner, and tomoko came over to teach me japanese. then i went to bed around 11:30. i woke up at 7. ate breakfast, ran 14 miles, showered, called my mom, cleaned the bathroom, painted my nails. then i went around town to do some errands. came back home to clean my room and put together a birthday gift.

its 4:30 and i am beat, but im taking a short break before i cook dinner. then hiro will come over. so itll end up being a nice relaxing evening!

it was good to get caught up on a lot of things. i've wanted to clean the apt for awhile. i dont mean pick up, i mean seriously clean. move things, wash floors, scrub things. have the time to do things well.

it was so nice outside today. i loved every minute of my run. sunny! 43 degrees. lots of people out walking in the nice weather. not really any pain. just weakness. im learning not to push myself too hard right now, until i am back to 100%. the good news is, that i am learning to run using my abs to keep my back straight and strong. not slouching when i run. its a good workout! plus anytime i start to slouch, my leg starts hurting so i have to keep my core strong!

this week we have been doing trail lessons for new students who want to see my school. i have been jumping, running, tickling, and singing the ABCs all week with 3 and 4 year olds. lets hope they decide to come!

other than that, nothing too exciting. this next week will be a short week. we have wednesday off! yay!

ok off to relax! have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home