The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 years

today i picked up my visa. i hate doing the visa stuff. its annoying. and i have a bazillion papers to fill out. i always forget what i need to do. and its troublesome to go to immigration 2 times. once to apply and once to pick it up. not to mention the fact that the visa is 4,000 yen each year, plus my reentry permit is 6,000 a year(it lasts the same amount of time as your visa). so i always apply for a 3 year visa, and for the past 2 times, was rejected and given a 1 year visa.

but not today. i picked up my visa and the man showed me my 3 YEAR VISA. thats right. i don't have to go to immigration again until 2011. this is great.

i don't know why they decided to give me 3 years. probably my good looks helped.

don't be sad. i'll be home to visit in december!

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2008 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait until December to see you. It seems so far away but it's only 5 months away and will be here sooner than we think. Think snow.... Cool weather....
Love you. Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home