The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

just call me simple susan

so tonight, i was complaining to rachael about how noone commented on my blog (but then i checked and cara and joel did...so i perked up) and i told rach i needed to write something shocking to get more comments. i suggested writing a blog about me being engaged or pregnant.

rachaels response:

just call me simple susan, but why not just ask people to comment.


but then again....i dont respond to peoples emails, so who am i to complain? hahah

5 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 2:51 PM, Blogger Jordan M. Roth said...

(comment)

 
At February 21, 2008 2:59 PM, Blogger Cara said...

Haha I was trying to read Jordan's comment, wondering why it just said (comment). ah I'm not so quick. I like Rachel's answer. Plus, once you write that no one writes on your blog, people will always say something! don't worry, your blogs way more interesting than mine! You still have all your fans. We just forget to tell you. You're on my netvibes, so every day I check if you've posted. :) Bonne nuit, viens nous voir à Aix!

 
At February 21, 2008 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented to you via phone! I'm proud of your marathon accomplishment! Love you, Mom

 
At February 22, 2008 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(no comment)

At least you update your blog, I haven't had anything to post on mine for some time. Soon though, soon.

 
At February 22, 2008 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"These things would sell like hotcakes in the states."

A very wise, very silly woman once said this to me. I thought you'd find humor in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home