The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

a girl and her running backpack

i got up at 7. i ran and i ran and i ran. then i sent an email to my friend to tell him where i was. to make a long story short, i was not where i thought/or needed to be. i was far far away. so i continued running, but turned instead of straight. called my boss to see if she knew where i was. she didnt. i turned around. my choices were: backtrack 8km or try to continue and go 10km. i chose the latter. i ran some more. found a bus stop. and an older woman gardening near the bus stp. i askd her how to get to inuyama. she told me this bus wouldnt take me there. but the closest train for me to get there was 3km away. thankfully i chatted with her for a few more minutes, thinking, i can totally do another 3km. but the kindness of this woman was shown by her driving me to the station. thankfully i took off my backpack and got in the car with her. she drove me to the stn and i got on the train. i was so close. ugh. i need a gps! i made it to the stn and met my friend. whoohooo. all in all about 14.5 km

the rest of my day was eating, talking, playing wii, walking, and napping. then i returned home and watched greys anatomy.

i love my backpack. cant wait till next weeks adventure!

off to bed! i need some sleep!

3 Comments:

At October 13, 2007 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are okay! I was worried about you. Talk to you in the morning! Love you, Mom

 
At October 15, 2007 5:22 PM, Blogger * Michoo * said...

Hey Jen, it's me Anthony, from the class' of Remy !! Do you remember ? lol

I'll read your blog, promise !!! I just open the page !!

x x

See Ya ^^

 
At October 15, 2007 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you pack your backpack and run to Bartow? I'll even meet you halfway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home