The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, October 04, 2007

copy cat

copying off a friends blog, im going to make a list of true things about me. maybe you didnt know. maybe you did. here we go


1. when i am teaching, i do a race game with my students for them to arrange. i cover my eyes/face and count to 10. i really do this because i want to yawn. does that make me a bad teacher? haha

2. i like to chew the sweet generic good tasting gum (double bubble etc.) for a minute until it loses its flavor, then change pieces. i do it a lot

3. i hate toilets. 99% of the time, im a hover-er. if someone folded the toilet paper into a triangle at the end, it grosses me out because someone touched my toilet paper (in japan people always do this)

4. i take quick showers becuase i think im going to miss out on something.

5. i actually really like the mornings (once im outside and running in the coolness and peacefulness along the river.)

6. when im with japanese people, they all try and stump me with foods to see if ill eat them or not. i eat everyhting. they all are surprised. most recently i ate eel liver. 5 pieces. then i ate the rest of the eel and some raw fish to top it off.

7. a part of me wants to just take a year or however long and run across the US. wanna join?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home