The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

ohio rocks.

so i've been back in japan for almost a week now. i'm giving myself a week to be sad and complain, then i'll love japan again. i had such a great time being back and seeing everyone, that its been a little rough getting back into my (completely) different life in japan. the more i travel and live abroad, the more i have no idea what to do. so many options. knowing everywhere i live, something will annoy me about that culture. wishing i could combine different parts of different countries together. nowhere is perfect. sometimes i want to split into 3 people and do 3 different things at the same time. if you could do that, what would you do??


i need to get a sidekick to go around the world with me.

2 Comments:

At August 27, 2007 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would live in the USA, Wales, and maybe Australia. I'd like to visit other places, but actually live... I don't know, even Australia was a bit of a stretch. I'd like to visit and even stay for awhile Italy, Japan, Russia, and England.

 
At September 02, 2007 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I be your world-traveling sidekick??
I miss you bubble-girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home