The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Monday, August 20, 2007

stuck in ohio

yesterday i got to the airport, waited for my (late) plane and boarded. we waited. we drove around the airport grounds. i started to sleep. the guy next to me says "thats not good" and i open my eyes to find us back at our gate. the loud speaker comes on and we are told that we are going to unboard the plane and will have more information in an hour and a half. i look at my watch and realize, there is no possible way i will make my connecting flight in chicago. (apparently there was bad weather in chicago and only international flights were able to leave) so the man next to me and i (he was also headed to japan) got off the plane and ran to the ticket counter to find a way to get to japan. nothing. we tried to fly to texas, los angeles, wherever, to get a flight to japan, but we wouldnt be able to make the connecting flight anywhere.

so in short, i was not too upset to spend one more day in ohio. my dad came and picked me up and i got one more day of vacation. i was the only happy one on the plane! now i'm about to try again. this time i picked a really early flight so once i get to chicago, ill have more choices if needed. I've got to get back to japan one way or another...

so i guess ill arrive tuesday night. if all goes well.

3 Comments:

At August 21, 2007 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ! jen where are you ?
Hope you had a nice trip
say hi to every people you
meet over there for me.
Tell them that someday i ll come say hi myself !

Take care
JT

 
At August 21, 2007 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shake ya tailfeatha.

 
At August 21, 2007 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jen: shake your tail-feather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home