The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

back in japan



I'm back. It took 2 attempts and over 30hours of travel time, but im back in the land of the rising sun. itll take me a few days to write about all my fun times in ohio-so be patient.

its hot and humid here. my ohio friends-you dont know humid. when i got out of the airport and headed home, i was a sweaty mess. i felt like i was in a sauna. i miss ohio weather!

i forgot my ticket on the train and the man at the gate was nice and just let me go.
two girls helped me get my 2 50lbs suitcases on the train. thankfulness.
i went for a run this morning. after 30 minutes, it looked like i had jumped in a swimming pool.
i have to go to work in a few hours.


overall i had a great great time in ohio. it was so wonderful to see my friends and family. i miss everyone. ill put up some pictures over the next few days.

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2007 5:21 AM, Blogger rl said...

Jen, i leave for the states on Thurs for a short visit. . we just missed each other--lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home