The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Friday, June 15, 2007

hahaha

so one of my students has a small crush on me. i think ive written about him before. well today i walked in to teach his class (and i dont usually teach his class this week) and he looks at me and say in a loud voice for everyone to hear-including my coworker- HI Jen. You are so cute! come in come in! to this i just laughed and told the class that this was their lucky day and i was teaching them for 25 minutes. the same boy said... "yes, i am very lucky." hahah

he's 14.

hahahaha


if only 24+ year old guys would do the same. oh welllllll..........


anyways, tonight the roommate and i went to go do karaoke only to find out place closed...and new prices on the window... goodbye cheap karaoke. i feel like a part of me is gone....how could they do this to me??????

tomorrow im planning to run anywhere from 10-15 miles. i hope its not raining. i really need to get out and run around. i love the mornings running on le chemin tranquil... i like the time to sort out the things running through my head. plus, i have nothing better to do on saturday mornings haha. i know... im lame.

on that note.. im off to bed to get up early tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home