The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, June 07, 2007

air force ones

today is my friday of boys. fun fun fun! well i enjoy 3/5 of my classes today. lets just hope the others go smoothly.

i am about to head out to the gym for yoga, aerobics and step aerobics. then eat a quick lunch and head off to work. tonight i'll meet a friend for dinner.

tomorrow ill do a long run and go to the park to play with some of my favorite japanese kids!

i need to clean my room.

i love to eat cereal!

3 Comments:

At June 07, 2007 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jan, jan, she's our man.
if she can't do it, no one can.

 
At June 08, 2007 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait until you see the very large box of goodies I sent you. Hmmmm, wonder if I sent any cereal??? XOXO, Mom

 
At November 10, 2008 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home