The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, June 03, 2007

happy.

i love the weekend. i love seeing my friends. i love saturday morning runs under the shady trees and around the city. i appreciate the weekend more so now than before. working full time has really changed the way i view the weeekend. now its one of the things that helps me get through the week. the light at the end of the tunnel.

well i have to start the new tunnel now as its sunday night.

anyways, yesterday i ran about 10 miles. then i met a friend who came to run with me and we did about 1.5 miles walk run. it was nice to have some company besdes my trusty ipod. however at the park while running by myself, i really enjoyed seeing other runners out and about. all of them were older men, but runners have a universal bond. especially us of those crazy enough to be out running for hours at a time. we have that universal connection of having respect for the other and smiling nodding and cheering the other person on each time we pass. its an encouragement.

then i spent the afternoon trying to get to yokkaichi(but i am a late person and couldnt get my act togetehr and get on the trains i needed to get on...so i was late) i met up with some friends for some starbucks, fun conversation, english/japanese study, and dinner. fun times were had by all! ( well at least for me!!)

then i came back and my friend came and spent the night.

this morning i got up early and had fun with my friend. then i got ready and went to church; after church i went to lunch at my favorite place-tiger cafe-then wandered around town and came back. i took a nap and ate dinner and here i am sunday night waiting to play yahoo scrabble with my mom!

2 Comments:

At June 03, 2007 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen - I love the last picture of you laughing! It captures your personality perfectly! Oh - you probably should update your blog now and mention who won the Yahoo Scrabble games you were waiting to play! I love you...sweetie pie!Mom

 
At June 04, 2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That’s nothing unusual … Jen is the most smiling person here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home