The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

this is the story of a girl

who ate 70 strawberries in less than 1 hour.

sunday, with my church, we went to the place to pick strawberries. (in japan you pick them and eat them right there... you cant just take them home.) so with my 3 other friends, we decided to se ehow many strawberries we could eat. they ate 24, 37, and 49. i ate stinkin 70 strawberries. 70! crap thats a lot of strawbrries. they were good and it was fun. then we went to a rice cracker place where they have all you can eat free samples. hhaah so we all ate "lunch" there.

today is my moms birthday! happy birthday mom!

actually this month there are a lot of birthdays! happy birthday to all my friends: vero, tim boggs, steve whited, rachel lane, mom, yuki hibino, cara, michelle marinaro, leah overholt, and my favorite brother.

if your birthday is this month, and i didnt write your name, please tell me becuase i dont know your birthday or i forgot.

ok have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home