The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Thursday, March 29, 2007

ugly

ok so after a few days of seeing those pictures... ive felt the need to post another blog just cause those are so ugly. sorry for those of you you may have checked my blog multiple times and had to look at those pictures.

about 2 weeks till the marathon.

only one more day of work till the weekend.

i have a fun weekend planned of meeting friends, hanging out, running and other random things.

im actually really worn out right now. im going to go to bed early tonight.

i like working 2-9 becasue i get to enjoy the sun and nice weather before i go to work (even though it makes it harder to actually go to work)

im almost 24.

my students make me laugh. today i tought some of them how to say "welcome to Mcdonalds, may i take your order?" in a cheery voice. it was so funny. sometimes i ask my young students if we are friends. here are the answers i got today.

so so
so so no
yes

its even funnier when we practice age and go around in a circle "how old are you?" "im 5" and when it gets to me, i say that im 5 as well. they all say "ehhhh?????" and then i tell them im 6. they disagree... so i ask them.."how old do you you THINK i am?"

here are this weeks answers

45
37
33
29

yeah-either i look old for my age or they just stink at guessing....im leaning on the latter. when i tell them im 23, they look at me in disbelief....

oh well.

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 1:17 PM, Blogger Cara said...

Hi Jen. Thanks for the updates! Yeah, I think kids that age dont have much concept of age. Sometimes mine react to me like 24 = 100 years old, other times they act shocked as if it means I'm practically the same age as their 8-year old selves haha. I have a university student who comes to observe me for her "stage" and so she's pry 19-20; the kids commented once that "she's so tall she's got to be about FORTY!!" haha i just laughed and told them they were way off. They don't have a clue. Have a good friday, almost the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home