The Adventures of Jen

This is your life - are you who you want to be?

Sunday, March 04, 2007

la la la

yesterday i ran 21 miles
then i went to dinner with kayla.
i drank lemon beer.
our table had a crab in it.

today i went to church
then i went to lunch at my favorite restaurant
then i played settlers of catan
then i ate dinner with friends

tonight was great.
i left a few prank phone calls with friends.
i called and chatted with some good friends.


im looking forward to OHIO summer 2007 and meeting up with friends and family.

tomorrow starts another week of work. busy busy busy.

wouldnt it be great if i started a country called EUREKA and all of my friends lived in it??

im procrastianting going to bed.

today i came back home and i went to get my bike from the bike garage and it was gone... but never fear... this note was in the place where my bike was...




that was reassuring... not knowing what to do, i went over to an old woman and in my wonderful japanese i asked her what it meant. she told me that my bike was moved... so she took me over to another part of the garage and i found my bike with another note attached. fortunatly this woman was kind enough to help me... or i would have never found my bike. apparently i parked it in the wrong spot....but since i cant read the signs posted in the bike garage...i just park anywhere. hahaha

goals for this week are to open a new bank account so i can transfer money to my US acct more easily... it has to be doe this week.... i need to do it soon! other goals...i dont know but i need to get to bed now.. its late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home